Eligibility & Forms

You're eligible if you did any of the following while serving honorably as a US citizen in one of the US Armed Forces......

  • Served in an overseas conflict
  • Received a campaign medal for overseas service
  • Served 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days in Korea
  • Received hostile fire or imminent danger pay

**For further clarification for eligibility, please review the VFW Eligibility file located below**

If you are unsure if you meet the eligibility requirements, we invite you to bring your DD214 to the VFW for review. Also, if you are an immediate family member of a Veteran, you may qualify to be a member of the Auxiliary, please review Auxiliary eligibility requirements under the Auxiliary tab.

Contact VFW Post 9777 at your convenience with comments, questions, and/or suggestions.